Junior PHP Developer
Our client is growing and vibrant company with solutions that are continuously evolving and improving. They require a Junior PHP Developer to assist in implementing solutions and maintaining momentum.
You will have strong PHP and MySQL skills and be able to hit the ground running. Ideally you will have some commercial experience, and will have a common sense approach. You will enjoy working under pressure, and working with new and innovative solutions.
- Proficiency in: PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, JQuery & JS
- Ability to work with non-MVC frameworks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Adaptability and able to work in continuously changing environment
- Attention to detail and precision
- Ability to work well as part of the team
- Ability to work unsupervised as required
- Knowledge of XML, Ajax, SOAP, Apache & Linux
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with XTemplate/Smarty template engines
- Photoshop design skills
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Norfolk IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.