||£50,000 - 60,000
||Covent Garden, London
Our client is an established market leader in the finance sector using innovative technologies to expand its services to a growing customer base. They seek an experienced Senior Developer to provide strong leadership on key large scale projects.
You will work closely with the wider team of Business Analysts, Software Engineers, Architects and QA Analysts to develop and implement solutions on the LAMP stack. You will provide clear leadership in all phases of the SDLC to ensure adherence to standards and best practices.
- Expert knowledge of OOD design principles and architectures
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration and source code branching strategies
- Solid understanding of Subversion
- Solid understanding of web technologies (JQuery, AJAX, XML, XSL, DHTML, CSS, JS, HTML)
- Solid understanding of PHP security and vulnerabilities
- Strong SQL skills with MySQL
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Code optimisation and performance experience
- Exposure to MVC 2.0/3.0
- Experience with Zend Framework 1
- Experience with Python and multithreaded applications
- UML modeling skills (Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, State Machine, Deployment Diagrams)
- Bsc in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 6 years experience developing solutions on Linux platform
- Minimum 5 years professional experience with PHP and MySQL
- Minimum 2 years in a leadership or senior role within a development team
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Norfolk IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.